14503 Main Street Upper Marlboro, MD 20772United States

Our Commitment to You

When you become our client, you can expect immediate, in-person meetings with your dedicated attorney. You can call us 24/7. We understand this is a difficult time for you, and our goal is to alleviate your burdens and help you get the maximum available compensation for your injuries.

Whether you were injured in a car accident, lost a loved one due to wrongful death, or need guidance regarding workers compensation or disability retirement benefits, we can help.

Put MacLeay Law on your side to protect your rights and interests. Our office is located in Upper Marlboro, and we advise and represent clients throughout Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore, and all of Southern Maryland.

Experience You Can Rely On

Attorney Kenneth G. Macleay, former workers’ compensation commissioner who adjudicated 20,000 workers’ compensation cases between injured workers and insurance carriers. Now in private practice, he is a skilled and dedicated trial lawyer with an outstanding record of success.

Attorney Macleay has been involved in more than 30,000 litigation claims, including cases involving major motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death, first responder injuries and complex workers’ compensation claims. Mr. Macleay has successfully resolved disability retirement cases in every jurisdiction in Maryland.

You would be hard-pressed to find another firm in Maryland with our level of experience and dedication to our clients. We know the courts, and we know the opposition’s tactics. Let us use our more than 25 years of expereince to fight for you.

Here's what one of our clients wants to share with you

“Mr. Macleay was outstanding in helping me receive financial compensation against Prince George’s County Board of Education. He was able to hold them accountable for their negligence which caused me to need surgery. He returned all phone calls promptly, and helped me obtain the maximum compensation.”

Workers’ Compensation

Request a Free Consultation
by filling out the form below.